• Power plant and power transformer system
• Navigation aid signaling system
• Energy storage system
• Radio and broadcasting station
• Emergency lighting system
• Other standby and cyclic systems
• EOSG 3000 Narada Battery
• Polymer-Gel Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
• Patent precise Terminal glue sealing & ABS Heat sealing
• Horizontal installation position for less space, easy installation & maintenance
• Soft & hard connector with complete insulation and maintenance access hole
• Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
• Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
• Low self-discharge rate
• High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
• Customized rack design for up to 9-class or Zone 4 application
• Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
• Design life at 25°C (77°F): 15+ years
• EOSG 3000 Narada Battery
EOSG 3000 Narada Battery
|C10 ([email protected]℃)||LENGTH||WIDTH||HEIGHT||TOTAL HEIGHT|
Narada, established in 1994 in Hangzhou/China, has become one of the leading battery manufacturers and global battery suppliers of the world.
The main business is the development, manufacturing, sales and service of communication backup, motive power and renewable energy storage batteries and accessories as also their system integration.
The leading products are highly reliable Lead Acid batteries of the VRLA type, Lithium-ion cells and batteries and related components and subsystems. EOSG 3000 Narada Battery
These products are widely used in telecom, electric power, railway and other infrastructure industry and are also sought after to store efficiently renewable energy coming from photovoltaic energy and wind farms.
Strong in R&D
- Narada is placing a heavy emphasis on battery R&D so to generate new products and open up application fields for secondary batteries.
- This R&D effort supports Narada’s Lead Acid and Rechargeable Lithium battery business as also activities in battery systems engineering.
- These activities are carried out in the main R&D center in Linan and at the Lithium battery production facility in Linping, both located close to Hangzhou.
- A total of 215 persons (2014) are engaged in this activity with over 30% of them carrying masters or PhD degrees. EOSG2000 Narada Battery
- So to maintain close contact with Academia and the scientific community at large, Narada is hosting several external Chinese and foreign scientists, researchers and consultants at its facilities.
Battery Materials Test Equipment
- Rechargeable batteries require a precise and reliable interplay of material for the storage of energy and their operation in the field.
- The research laboratories of Narada Solar Battery are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to help its researches to precisely define and optimize the many materials and compounds used in battery design, manufacturing and operation.